In this fast-paced interview, CMO Eric Quanstrom makes the thoughtful, bold statement, that of all the CRM systems, only Pipleliner CRM is a serious challenger to SalesForce dominance in the CRM space. Eric contents it is their entire entrepreneurial approach that will be welcomed by salespeople and copied by other CRM companies as the future of CRM. At a recent reception in Los Angeles at the Johnathan Club, CEO Nikolas Kimla and Eric said that times have changed, but SalesForce hasn't (my interpretation). It should be an interesting interview.
About Nikolaus Kimla
Nikolaus Kimla is the founder and managing partner of Pipelinersales, Inc. and the creator of Pipeliner CRM software. More than 19 years ago, Kimla set the foundation for Pipeliner’s future with his company uptime ITechnologies. Kimla is also the initiator of the independent economic platform GO AHEAD! based on the principles of free market economy. GO-AHEAD! is about connecting people and business leadership around values such as freedom, responsibility, and entrepreneurial spirit. In addition Kimla is a renowned author and works by Kimla include Salespeople Embracing It All, The IT Revolution and Empty Coffers--New Burdens.
About Eric Quanstrom
Eric Quanstrom is Chief Marketing Officer for PipeLiner, Inc. Quanstrom brings a rare combination of marketing, digital media, technology, and strategic experience to his role, (July 2014) where he guides global marketing activities, including inbound, web presence, social media, corporate communications, and user experience programs which build on Pipeliner's commitment to be the leading sales management tool in the world.
Previous to Pipeliner, Quanstrom was CMO/VP, Marketing & Sales at Nimble, a business and social relationship management tool, leading over 4X growth across key metrics. Prior to Nimble, Quanstrom was Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Sorenson Media, an award-winning provider of high-quality video solutions such as Sorenson Squeeze, the gold standard in video encoding and the original video codec company behind Flash and Quicktime.
Quanstrom, who guided over 50% revenue growth while at Sorenson Media, is also adept at leading marketing at startups, serving as vice president of consumer marketing and business development at SightSpeed, which was acquired by Logitech in October 2008. Other past successes include roles as director of marketing and sales for Appellation America, an innovative online wine portal, and the West Coast head of the Fox Online Properties (FoxSports.com, FoxNews.com and Fox.com).
About PiperLiner, Inc.
Designed by sales professionals for sales professionals, PipeLiner is a next-generation CRMone that works with the entrepreneurial personality of sales professionals to help them do their jobs more productively and effectively.
Visualize your sales pipeline and gain actionable insights. Open your Pipeliner CRM and get an instantly readable graphical overview of all your opportunities in the context of your sales process. A visually rich, uncluttered model of your actual sales pipeline acts as your interface. It's real-time sales data, organized so you can always remain focused on revenue targets.
- Gain insights fast, and devise more effective sales strategies
- Focus on proactive coaching support (instead of jumping in as a "super closer")
- Click and voila!—Instantly "readable" sales and activity reports
- Promote best practices with popular and easily understood visual tools
- Search less and sell more—Customer and account details are in one comprehensive view
Because Productivity Soars 24/7 (Online or Off)
Your Pipeliner CRM system is available anytime, anywhere in the world. We use a unique hybrid approach—a blend of Cloud-based and on-premise engineering—we call it the SMART Cloud. Your data is always safe in the Cloud, but you are always able to work with your entire system anywhere.
- Work on your own schedule, online or offline
- Most recent synced version of your system is always ready
- Control your schedule when on the road, at "no access" customer locations, on a hike, or on a plane
Because You Can Track Progress in Real Time
Pipeliner CRM for sales teams makes it easier to visualize and follow your sales process.
- Forecasts are front and center, updated in real time
- View pipeline from any angle at any moment
- Save your favorite views as Profiles and see them with a click
- Alerts, timeline views, and powerful filters improve sales forecast accuracy and lower risk
- Collaboration tools for sharing, delegating, and interacting keep salespeople working toward goals in a timely way
- Social monitoring adds relevance to prospect relationships and builds trust
Because Common Sense Pricing Has Big Advantages
Pipeliner is affordable, easy to implement, and has a high rate of adoption by salespeople and teams.
- One low price for all the core features, plug-ins, offline client, mobile CRM app
- Full implementation in hours
- Full support as you come on board
- Sales teams see value and adopt enthusiastically
- Training in hours with low learning curve
- Low monthly fee and no hidden costs
- 30-day trial with no strings attached, no credit card required
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California and Vienna, Austria, Pipeliner CRM spans every content, with offices in the UK, Sweden, Slovakia, and India. Follow our discussions on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter or online at PipelinerSales.com