Here we are tackling chapter six of Paul Furiga's book, Finding Your Capital S Story." You need to know the answers to these questions before you can create your story.
- What is your organization's purpose?
- What is the market demand for what your company does?
- What competitive position distinguishes you from your competitors? What really sets you apart?
- Who is your client? It's not everyone. AND where are they? What communication channels do you use to sell your purpose or unique position?
- What is your call to action? Don't leave us flat.
Listen to this episode and catch the previous ones in this series: