Hosts & Show
Susan is happy to report long-standing relationships with her clients; some go back over twenty years. he enjoys assisting in the planning of their marketing effort through strategic content so they evolve to include new and current technologies, as well as social media trends. She helps for as long as you need the help or just whenever you need an extra hand.
In addition to social media weaving, writing, and managing, she's also available to help with the podcast and video hosting and voiceover. She creates the most efficient use of your time regarding social media or helping you when you are too slammed to do it yourself. Her custom training videos are becoming more popular to teach YOUR regular tasks to your staff to cut down on consulting time.
You can be one of Four Hosts on SLMA Radio
If you have only 45 minutes a month you can build your personal brand and have your own podcast radio program on SLMA as a co-host. The reasons to consider being a host on SLMA Radio and our sister show, Customer Marketing Radio are:
- Being a Podcast/Radio host builds your personal thought leadership brand with thousands of listeners with your name
- It builds the brand for your company
- It creates wonderful testimonials from your users and customers
- It introduces you to major senior management guests as a radio/podcast host
- Your program will be professionally produced
- You will spend very little time as a host: typically, 45 minutes once a month
- You can host your program from any telephone – worldwide
- The cost is low: $495 per month, no set-fee, no ups, and extras, that’s it
To request an appointment to discuss how you can be a host on SLMA Radio, go here:https://calendly.com/jobermayer or call me to schedule your program.
About the Show:
Sales Lead Management Radio was started as a way to gather industry experts to share their knowledge, stories, and tips. Experts are respected leaders in various disciplines as it relates to Sales Lead Management including marketing, data, software, training, events and more.
SLMA Radio launched in July of 2010 and is broadcast through the internet, live, on Thursdays, at 10: 30 AM PST (California, US) UTC/GMT -8 hours. Listeners can connect via the SLMA website. It is offered on the Funnel Radio Channel a business unit of the Funnel Media Group, LLC. Recorded podcasts of the SLMA Radio program can be found on the SLMA website, via iTunes, on many of the interviewees’ websites, and via the many syndicated outlets which carry the entire programming list of shows. The program has senior management guests from marketing and sales vendors and end-users.
SLMA Radio is produced by Paul Roberts of OC Talk Radio, and the hosts are James Obermayer, CEO of the Sales Lead Management Association; Rhoan Morgan, CEO DemandLab, Darryl Praill, CMO of VanillaSoft, Mark Godley CEO LeadGenius and Susan Finch of Susan Finch Solutions.
The SLMA Talk Radio program as of July 2018 has had 109,237 download listeners plus live listeners. As syndication increases, we expect the exposure and listener-ship to quadruple.
SLMA vice president of marketing, Sue Campanale, said “This show is open to SLMA members and non-members alike; anyone interested may tune in. Recorded broadcasts are archived on the SLMA Radio site as podcasts and available through the many syndicated outlets."
- Guests are provided a copy of the program
- 30-second Commercials may be accepted inquire to Jim Obermayer
- Potential guests may contact the show’s host, Jim Obermayer [email protected], for guest appearances
- Programs are scheduled 3-4 weeks in advance
- There is no cost for being a guest on SLMA Radio